As a not for profit organization, we are designed to assist the community in helping businesses grow and to develop long lasting relationships through marketing, networking, and community events.
Getting Your Name Out There
Here are just a few things you receive upon joining the Bulverde Spring Branch Area Chamber of Commerce
- Chamber Community Guide
- Chamber Weekly Newsletters & Member Events
- Social Media Websites (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Etc.)
- Business Networking Mixer & Power Lunch Attendance
- Phone/Mail/In-Person Referrals
- Ad Possibilities
- Ribbon Cutting
- Multiple Council Participation Opportunities
Monthly Business Networking Mixers
Having an extensive list of contacts can become incredibly beneficial, and our Monthly Business Networking Mixers are a great way to touch base with old colleagues and meet new contacts.
It also encourages people to build new relationships in hopes of trusted, word-of-mouth referrals while in a relaxed, enjoyable atmosphere. Business Networking Mixer Policy
What better way to end a busy work day or week with some of our fantastic events!?!
- Business Networking Mixers - Every 4th Thursday
- Power Lunches - Every 3rd Wednesday
- Annual Awards Gala - Every Year in February
- Golf Tournament - Late Spring (subject to change)
- Tour of Homes - Every Year in December (subject to change)
- Educational Classes - Multiple Dates Throughout the Year
Share Company Information
Do you have information that you would like to share but don't have the resources?
We Can Help With That!
- Events and Job Openings can be posted on our website and sent out weekly to all members via The Chamber Weekly Newsletter
- Fliers may be put up at The Chamber office, as well as passed out at events.
- Don't know what to write up? Just let us know what's going on and The Chamber staff can help with verbiage and design.