2020-2021 Leadership Class Information
Leadership Bulverde/Spring Branch is a fun and challenging program sponsored by the Bulverde/Spring Branch Chamber of Commerce's BSB Foundation. The goals are to:
- Identify and bring together individuals who wish to expand their involvement in community affairs and are eager to assume leadership roles.
- Improve participant's effectiveness in their community and increase their involvement in the Chamber.
- Establish relationships that will benefit participant's professional and volunteer careers.
- Inform participants of community opportunities, resources, challenges and needs.
- Expand communication among the active and involved individuals in the community.
Our objective is to attract emerging leaders from the community, businesses, and professions who have established themselves and who have demonstrated a desire to make a difference in the future of the community.
Leadership Bulverde/Spring Branch is a series of nine one-day sessions from September - May covering such topics as leadership skills, economic development, area education system, county and state government and health and social services. The participants will participate in a community service project and will help facilitate the following year's program. A program of this nature requires a serious time commitment from the participant and support from the participant's employer and direct manager.
Applications are available below. EARLY REGISTRATION ENDS JULY 1, 2021. Deadline for FINAL registration is August 19, 2021. Tuition for the program is $450 for BSB Chamber Members ($575 for non-members). This is payable by the individual, the employer or sponsoring organization and covers meals, supplemental transportation and course materials. Tuition is non-refundable once the deadline for the application has been passed.