Family-owned Whataburger has proudly served its famous burgers since 1950 and continues to deliver fresh, made-to-order meals every day with extraordinary customer service. Whataburger supports the communities it serves through charitable giving and volunteerism to a number of nonprofit organizations that focus on children's charities, cancer research, hunger assistance, disaster relief and military support.
General Whataburger Facts
- Since 1950, Whataburger has been a family owned company that serves a hot, fresh, made-to-order burger in a clean, friendly and respectful environment.
- Family-owned (Chairman - Tom Dobson).
- First restaurant located in Corpus Christi, Texas.
- More than 75 restaurants in the San Antonio area.
- More than 780 restaurants system-wide with sales exceeding $1 billion annually.
- Currently in 10 states (TX, AZ, NM, OK, AR, LA, MS, AL, FL and GA)