The Friends of the Park along with the Bulverde Community Park Association are very excited to announce the addition of Freenotes Outdoor Musical Instruments at the Bulverde Community Park.
The Bulverde Community Park, located at 29815 Bulverde Lane (map), entered service to the residents of the Bulverde area in February of 2014. The Park encompasses 13 acres of land and boasts the following amenities:
- Walking Trails (click for map and distances)
- 2 Covered Pavilions w/ Picnic Tables (Reservations Available)
- 1 Large Gazebo (Reservations Available)
- 2 playground areas
- 1 Combination baseball/soccer practice field (Reservations Available)
- 1 Basketball Court (Reservations Available)
- Several large open spaces for pet related activities.
The Park is open daily from 6 a.m. to 11:00 p.m. All park amenities are available on a first come, first served basis, unless a reservation has been made.