◄ ◄ STAY TUNED AS WE ARE ADDING HELPFUL INFORMATION AND LINKS EACH DAY ► ►
FOR QUESTIONS ABOUT COVID-19, DIAL 211 AND CHOOSE OPTION 6. HOURS: 7A - 8P 7 DAYS PER WEEK.
What You Need to Know:
- How to Protect Yourself
- If You Think You Are Sick
- Older Adults & Medical Conditions
- Prepare Your Family
Other Federal Resources:
The declaration, signed by County Judge Sherman Krause, will remain in effect for seven days, pending action to extend it by Commissioners Court in a special meeting scheduled for 8:30 a.m. Tuesday.
The positive case is travel-related; the patient has been self-quarantined since their arrival in the community, and they have had no contact with other local members of the public.
Although the disaster declaration allows the county to issue emergency orders to protect the public health of the community, the county is encouraging residents to follow the guidelines regarding mass gatherings and social distancing published by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
For more information regarding updates in Comal County, visit the PUBLIC HEALTH EMERGENCY PREPAREDNESS WEBSITE.
Coronavirus (COVID-19): Small Business Guidance & Loan Resources
Health and government officials are working together to maintain the safety, security, and health of the American people. Small businesses are encouraged to do their part to keep their employees, customers, and themselves healthy.
- APPLY FOR DISASTER ASSISTANCE HERE
- Economic Injury Disaster Loan Program
- Guidance for Businesses and Employers
- SBA Products and Resources
- Government Contracting
- Local Assistance
- Coronavirus Relief Options
- A new OSHA chart outlines safety steps to take based on worker exposure risk by industry.
- Workers have the right to report an unsafe workplace during the COVID-19 pandemic.
COVID-19 Quick Tips Videos
- Three new animated videos provide quick tips on social distancing, disinfecting workplaces, and industry risk factors to keep workers safe from COVID-19.
* SOME GREAT IDEAS FOR STRATEGIES TO HELP YOUR BUSINESS IN THE WAKE OF SOCIAL DISTANCING COURTESY OF THE EVANSVILLE, WISCONSIN CHAMBER OF COMMERCE. *