Company: Broadway Bank
Staff Title: Vice President, Financial Center Manager
- 34 years of multi-dimensional experience in Banking, Customer Service & Sales Management, and Business Operations Development of a Retail Banking Center.
- Began tenure at Broadway Bank in July 2006 as the Market Manager for the San Marcos Banking Center. June 2007 was selected to be responsible for managing the opening of the New Braunfels Banking Center. September 2013 is currently managing the Bulverde Financial Center by overseeing its growth and development, to include the Community.
- Member of the Bulverde Spring Branch Chamber of Commerce
- Member of the Bill Brown Elementary School Site Committee
- Participated in the 2016/2017 Comal County ISD Personal Financial Literacy Program with Arlon Seay Elementary School
- Participates, supports and/or sponsors numerous Community events, to include, but not limited to, Bulverde Spring Branch Chamber of Commerce, Comal County Junior Livestock Show, Smithson Valley High School Booster Clubs, Knights of Columbus, Bulverde Senior Activity Center, Bulverde Community Park, Bulverde Library, Bulverde EMS, Bulverde Lions Club, Comal County Sherriff Department, etc.
- Financial Center received the “Banking Center of the Year” seven years in a row for monthly Community Involvement
Hours of Operation:
- Lobby: Monday thru Friday 9:00 am – 4:00 pm, Saturdays 9:00 am – 1:00 pm
- Motor Bank: Monday thru Friday 8:00 am – 6:00 pm, Saturdays 9:00 am – 1:00 pm
Please visit our website at www.broadwaybamk.com to learn about our products and services and why Broadway Bank is “Good for the Community”!